07:10
0
Denise Ho's first of 4 shows HOCC HOMECOMING LIVE 2010 concert kicked off last night at Wan Chai House. The atmosphere was very lively as many entertainment circle friends went to support her including Liza Wang, Anthony Wong and Wyman Wong. Though Joey Yung wasn't seen at the concert, but Denise clearly started her concert the Joey way. Every show she will sing different songs. Besides singing, her own Cantonese and Mandarin songs, Denise also sang Taiwanese Pop Queen Jeannie Hsieh's electronic song Beep Beep Beep. For the holidays, Denise also sang several Christmas songs, afterwards she said: "Thinking about Christmas songs, reminds me of an idol." The fans then shouted: "Joey Yung", but Denise didn't hear it and revealed that the idol she was reminded of was Aaron Kwok.

Recently she suffered in pain from losing two cats. Near the end of the concert, Denise wanted to express her feelings: "In the last half year, I left HK for a moment and went to find a new start for myself. When there are down times, I would feel I am loved from my surroundings, gives me some strength to move on and know that I have lost somethings." At this point, Denise started have sobs in her voice: "Facing lost, what to do? Be unhappy? Grief? Or move forward? This is a class one must certainly have in life. I hope that my experiences can enter my songs, when one is unhappy strength can be given to them." After the show, Denise went on with an Encore and often anxiously looked at the time to avoid having to pay extra fees to the venue. Asked why Joey didn't come support her? She said: "I think she's not in HK."

When she thought about her cats that passed away on stage, Denise wanted to cry, she was helpless that she was so busy she didn't even have time to grief. She said: "The night before was difficult, when GUTGUT left, there was a lot of things that needed to be done. Had to calmly get through the period. Two days ago, I had a headache and neck pains, so I went to get acupuncture to get better for today."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét