23:09
0



Vincy Chan was at Mongkok announcing her new song and album "Vin'Selection. She wore on Marijuana's full black attire and attracted more than hundred fans. Leo Ku who's her senior went through his colleague to pass her a christmas gift. She was asked how was she going to celebrate Christmas? Vincy expressed that she has booked a hotel room to celebrate with good friends, she said: "It was so hard to get a room." (There's guys?) "All of them are girl friends, guys cannot enter."

Vincy who is longing to date frankly said that she's waiting for a romantic Christmas for a guy to express his love to her, she said: "In this season it'll be quite sweet if there's someone who will express his love." (Prepared for it?) "No, if there is I'll be very happy, or maybe cook me a meal, I'll surely add marks for him." (Will he pass by frying an egg and sausage?) "Okay ah, of course it'll be best if he knows how to cook my favourite fish and salad."

Regarding Joey Yung who has been rumoured to have conflicts with her posted on Weibo yesterday to congratulate Vincy for releasing her new album, Vincy was grateful and said: "Yeah, I did see her message, I also replied her, she was also the first to congratulate me, really thank my senior a lot." Vincy also joked that although this year's Christmas there isn't a Mr.Right to accompany her, but receiving many people's blessing is also very sweet."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét