06:31
0

Leanne Li and Amanda S. were recording "Mr. Sweetheart" at TV city yesterday. Leanne who grew up in Canada expressed that she can cook better in western cuisine. She was asked whether Wong Cho Lam have tried her cooking? Leanne said, " My family and him have tried before, he also praised it's okay, whatever I cook he will feel it's okay la!" Leanne also pointed that she's thinking of baking a birthday cake in January to celebrate her boyfriend's birthday.

Amanda S. has many big plans next year. Besides opening a dessert restaurant with her boyfriend of many years, she said, "Our budget for dessert restaurant is expected to be around three million, being a model I have always been saving up, I feel I'm very lucky to have money, property and love."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét