21:03
0
EEG singers Joey Yung and Leo Ku were the big winners at the Yahoo! Asia Buzz Awards 2010 held in Wan Chai. Joey and Leo each won 3 awards including the "Local Male and Female Singer Popularity" Award. Their colleague who 'chok' out his career with the 'chok look', Raymond Lam pocketed 2.5 awards. Mona Fong's 12 true words support really came in handy for Raymond, it's no wonder Leo Ku didn't dare to be compared with Raymond this year! On the contrary, Eason Chan only relied on his No Man's Land to win "Top 10 Most Popular Singers".

It was rumored that EEG added more advertisements to boost Joey for the "Female Singer" award, Leo was asked if he reminded his company to do something too to fight for the award? Leo said: "In my heart, Joey is the most popular female singer, I never ask about the award ceremony. I wear my own brand of clothing to attend the award ceremony promotions, this is something money can't buy."

When speaking of this year, there's a Raymond Lam in addition to the battle for Male Singer award? Leo said: "I haven't thought about how much confidence I had to win." Is it because the new competitor has strong back up support? He said: "In the past years, I have always answered like this." Are you willing to let him have the award? Leo said: "Don't say that, Raymond performed well, we are all a big family, whoever wins I'll be happy." As for Raymond was kicked off of being a candidate for Chik Chak's My Favorite Male Character? Leo avoided the question: "Should ask CRHK about this, the radio media has their own mechanism, no right or wrong, just as long as everyone has their favorites, will feel it!"

Joey turned down the offer of having Leo sponsor her clothing, she expressed that because the award ceremony is heavily weighted, she has already bought a number of French fashions. However, after cutting her hair short for her concert earlier, she's having a headache on how to dress up for the occasion. She said: "Sexy? Me is me, I have a 16 year old body figure, my hairstyle is like a tomboy, should just dress neutrally."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét