19:18
0
Earlier Joyce Cheng exposed that her late mother Lydia Shum had tried doing drugs before, but yesterday afternoon when she was at a Citywalk event, she clarified there was a verbal misunderstanding. She stressed that her mother does not have a habit of doing drugs. Reporters pursued and asked her about her mother doing drugs. Joyce said: "I'm fortunate that you all are asking me the question again. I wanted to say that it is really shocking, the reports said I exposed my mom does drugs. I really want to clarify that she does not have a habit of doing drugs, absolutely no such thing, it is a verbal misunderstanding. I was very unhappy about this issue. (Then what was your initial meaning?) I don't want to say too much otherwise the situation will get even worse, more and more misunderstandings. In the future, I will practice my Chinese, don't want to have any more misunderstandings. If I had hurt anyone, I am really sorry, I didn't want to hurt my mom even more."

Joyce was asked if her father Adam Cheng had any reaction, she said that she talked to him on the phone earlier, but didn't really talk about the issue. She only asked about Adam's condition after his injury. Joyce said: "He also asked me about the progress of my new music album and he will come support me when he has time off." How did she spend her Christmas? Joyce laughed and said she celebrated with more than 10 other friends with turkey. She also received a gift of a calender with brand name shoes on each page. Asked if her boyfriend gave her anything? She said: "Before I got a handbag, I personally wasn't willing to buy it, cost about 5 figures."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét