17:31
0
TVB will soon be producing a TV series called You, We, Them (你們我們他們). The series will include 10 different love stories, and will be releasing next year. Yesterday the series held it's auditions, besides the current artists Joel Chan, Macy Chan and Elena Kong, there are also Lisa Chong, Elle Lee, Cheung Yu Ngong and other newcomers.

Cheung Yu Ngong turns out to be Teresa Cheung's younger brother, this year he's 22 years old and entered the industry all by himself. He did not rely on his sister and has high aims.

He said: "My sister didn't know I entered the industry, I currently signed a TVB management contract, I personally wrote a letter to TVB. Although my sister knows many people, I have to rely on myself. I studied at the Beijing Film Academy for 3 months before. (Have you contacted your sister?) Rarely, she's very busy. Actually I live in Canada, so I don't see her much."

Joel Chan and Macy Chan play a couple once again after Sisters of Pearl. The two do not know if they have kiss scenes yet. Joel even joked that he will request for kiss scenes to be added and both expressed that they are worried that their other halves will be upset. After taking part in Miss Hong Kong, Lisa Chong shoots a series about love, she frankly said she does not know if there are kiss scenes, but she has no problem. She laughed and said that her MHK mate (Elle Lee) has it lucky because she has two boyfriends in the series.

Source: Mingpao, On.cc
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét