01:21
0



Yesterday Bernice Liu, Liza Wang, Ha Yu and Christine Kuo attended the promotional event to TVB new series Home Troopers. Recently, there have been several reports on Bernice starting a new relationship with the wealthy Alastair Lam behind Moses Chan's back. It was also reported that the two are cohabiting, which angered Moses so he broke up with her. When Bernice was at the promotion, she appeared weak and seem to avoid the media's questions. She said: "I have seen the magazine reports, the reports are not the truth. I have always said Moses is a friend, colleague and I believe some things are not true. I also don't know if 'someone' had said 'the past is the past' before. (You called 'someone' like a stranger, is that someone Moses?) Yes! (After the report was published, did you contact him to talk about it?) I don't ask, I won't respond to false reports!" Bernice admitted that the recent news on her has damaged her image, and affected her family and friends.

Denounced the person who stirred up news will get punishment

Later Bernice was aked if she only meets rich people? She said: "I don't focus on that, meeting friends is based on them personally. (Are you cohabiting with anyone now?) No, I am cohabiting with my dog. (The report said that you borrowed Harwick Lau to get through the issue and stole someone's boyfriend?) I will not respond to false reports! I know who said this, this world is around, how they treat people, will defintely come back to them. (Will get punished?) Yes!" But Bernice did not reveal who this person was.

Kar Ying Gor will not retire

As it was rumored she told pursuers that Moses is gay, Bernice did not respond directly: "Being in the industry, there will be negative news sometimes. Can eat salty fish, deserved to be thirsty! (Moses angered and broke up with you?) I haven't seen that report. I don't know if he had personally said it! (So many negative news, do a self-reflection?) Treat it as promotions."

Also, towards the magazine reports saying that Law Kar Ying has caught a weird illness, Liza said helplessly: "We have already said there is an illness, but it's not anything weird. Also Kar Ying is already gotten better, but the media is still digging up on the issue again. (Kar Ying Gor will retire?) How can he retire? He is so active, can't retire in this profession."



Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét