07:09
0
Yesterday afternoon, Felix Wong left a message on Weibo at around 4 p.m. and expressed that the night before yesterday there was a frightening bloodshed accident. He went through a night in the hospital and he needed to rush to Mainland early next day, that was why he was extremely exhausted. His message attracted many internet users and they also left messages sending their regards.

Reporters contacted Felix and he asked everyone not to worry: "It wasn't me who had problem, it was my big dog, Boomer that I recently adopted. Before this I brought him to remove his tumor, however when we reached home, after his anesthetic went off, his neck and other parts kept bleeding, I used my hands to press to stop his bleeding, the blood were all over my body." Later, Felix and his assistant sent Boomer to see a veterinarian and stayed in the hospital for the surgery, accompanying his pet the whole night. He was definitely tired because he had to leave for Chengdu early next morning. After that he went on Weibo to explain the incident to fans.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét