22:41
0


Being in the industry for five years, Vincy has recently released a new song and greatest hit song. She has also went through " sweet, sour, bitter and spicy", different feelings in her new album. She said that she was once very down because of the pressure at work and she would share her bitterness with her good friends; Although Vincy's love life is still empty now, but she would not simply choose her partner, especially man who are egoistic, she would not even consider him.

Although Vincy has entered the industry for five years, finally she can release a Vin's Selection song and greatest hit album, however she revealed that the new album has allowed her to try different feelings, hence sad songs are unavoidable, she laughed and said, "I've been good in singing sad songs, but I also need to remind myself to sing songs in other styles, I cannot be sad all the time."

Vincy also expressed that she was born with a "sad voice", she said: "I thought singing fast songs is more relaxing, but it can also be a fast sad song." (Worried there won't be any new changes?) "I'm worried too, that's why I'll have to consult Joey Yung on fast songs."

Speaking about "sweet sour bitter spicy", Vincy expressed her bitterness: "There's a lot of pressure at work, I get emotional easily, people need to be encouraged, I will look for close friends to share my problems." (Mummy?) "I will also tell my mum, but I will only share my happiness and not my problems, I will control my emotions, no matter how unhappy I am , I won't affect the people around me."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét