01:44
0

Yesterday afternoon, Bernice Liu, Roger Kwok and Annie Liu attended the sitcom's Show Me The Happy Winter Solistice dinner party. Moses Chan and Bernice Liu's romance ended has been the hot topic lately. Once Bernice sae reporters, she expressed that she has already clarified everything through a radio interview and will not respond anymore. When asked if she and Alastair are spending the Winter Solistice holidat together? Bernice said: "Today I'll be working in the studio until the next morning." When mentioning that Moses is in the studio next door shooting for The War at Heart, she said: "I didn't know! (In the same make-up room and still no fate to meet?) After outdoor shooting, I will shoot in the studio. (Bumped into each other?) Nope! We are colleagues, we do keep in touch." Asked about how she mentioned earlier that she knows who released all the gossips? She said: "I have already talked about it on the radio interview earlier, it is definitely not Moses Chan." Reporters kept asking why she didn't deny that Moses was the person who release the gossips the day before? Bernice's face immediately turned black and walked away.

As a good friend of Moses, Roger Kowk expressed that he has not kept in touch with Moses lately. Asked if he would introduce non-greedy women to Moses? He laughed: "And how do you know he has no money? It is not necessary to introduce girls in this generation." Roger and Bernice has collaborated for a period of time now, and he has not seen a male picking her up or dropping her off from work. Roger also reveals that after his pregnant wife (Cindy Au) medical examination, they found out their baby is developing well and is growing fast. However, they do not know if the baby is a boy or a girl yet. He laughed and said that the doctor was more anxious than they were. Roger said lately his wife has not been feeling well, and can only eat congee. His wife is currently 3 months pregnant and is expected to due in July. When the time comes, he'll be taking off from work to go welcome a new life into his family.

(Related News - Bernice's radio program interview)
[Singtao 12/21] In Eileen Cha's radio interview, Bernice was asked about her new rumors with wealthy Alastair Lam and implied Moses was the person who released the gossips. Bernice said: "Of course not, up until now the magazine reports are all not true. I am also unhappy seeing it. I don't want friends and audience to misunderstand. Friends also told me that things that are not true, must speak up. If not, then it is unfair. (Magazines said you stole someone's husband? Of course not, I have to clarify that the person who released the gossips is not Moses Chan, I am sure of this. I know who the person is in my heart. I will only do my best on my own part. (It was said you are 1 foor on 2 boats?) I have always said that I'm 1 foot on 7 boats, 5 of them are boyfriends, 2 are girlfriends. I just treat this as entertainment, every time I clarify it's difficult for myself, and it's not the truth." When asked her relationship with Alastair Lam? She said: "Friends, we are a group of English speaking friends. (Rumored your cohabiting with Alastair?) Going to a friend's house to have dinner and chat is called cohabiting, that is pretty funny."
Source: Mingpao
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét