08:07
0


Bernice Liu who was recently rumoured to have befriended Alastair Lam behind Moses Chan's back appeared at promotional event for series "Show Me The Happy" with Roger Kwok yesterday. Regarding the news that said Bernice is greedy for money, she said: "I can't control what the magazines write. I do my best throughout my 9 years in the industry, I have savings, my family and my own living depend on myself." She also denied to have cohabited with Alastair Lin, regarding having his house keys, she said: "I have responded!" Speaking about having extremely bad image, she was asked what would she do to save it? She said: "I know who is the one telling these rumours." (Are you referring to Moses?) "The time will tell us." Many internet users said that Moses Chan successfully got out of trouble and also said that Moses instantly became many "fa dans' " pursuing target. After listening, Bernice coldly responded : " Then I congratulate him!" She was asked if she would ask Alastair's filming company to increase her popularity? She only said, "No comment " and left.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét