07:37
0


Raymond Lam has recently become the winner among the male singers during 2010 TVB8 Mandarin Music On Demand Awards Presentation. He who won 4 awards was also caught by surprise: "I didn't think that after winning "Most Favourite Male Singer", I also got Gold Song Gold Award based on (Wo Men Hen Hao) We Are Well. I have not put in my maximum effort in mandarin songs, I thank the company for allowing me to sing this good song." He who will be releasing his new album within the first half of next year expressed that he would do his best in his mandarin songs. Senior, Joey Yung who stood by the side strongly supported Raymond Lam by saying: "You deserve it!"

It was said that Raymond has prepared his thank you speech, his reaction was big and said :" So early? Sounds like fooling around." When Raymond accepted TV station's interview, he saw his assistant that accidentally dropped the "Gold Song Gold Award" trophy and smiled in embarrassment.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét