19:19
0
Recently busy rehearsing for her Hong Kong Coliseum concert to be held in late-January, Kary Ng was extremely surprised to receive Norman Cheng's phone call this morning about his retirement from Gold Typhoon: "This morning, Mr. Cheng called me for an explanation, he told me to relax. I am really shocked hearing this news!" Although she feels that it's a pity he is retiring, she still supports him: "Mr. Cheng watched me grow, he takes good care of me. He told me if I have any problems in the future, can just give him a call." As her contract will be ending mid-2011, Kary does not have contract renewal arrangements for the mean time: "Focus on my concert first before contract renewal, I don't want to get distracted. (Worried that this may affect your contract?) No, the concert was planned long ago, also the tickets are already all sold out!"

Source: The Sun
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét