23:41
0

Wayne Lai and Evergreen Mak attended a Job Occupation Healthy Security event. TV King Wayne has been attending several different events lately and became ill. He said after this event, he'll have to go see the doctor. Wayne initially was suppose to bring his son to Hokkaido for a vacation, but because he has too many jobs, it has been postponed. He reveals that later he will have another opportunity to work with Sheren Tang: "I also hope we work together, we're a couple team now! But Sheren is very expensive, I had accommodate her. (How expensive?) I don't know! I just heard! Perhaps when I say it, she's expensive, when she says it, I'm expensive! But, we're just basing it off the market prices, just as along as she's winning to do the job."

Also, Evergreen Mak expressed that he's currently rushing to complete the filming a series, so he has turned down 30 jobs. However, for the Lunar New Year, he will take a break and go back to his hometown to celebrate with family.


Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét