20:20
0
(Photo shows Pierre and Sing Ho Ying are neighbors)

Pierre Ngo's encounter an attack during a celebration at the karaoke has become the media's main focus. Yesterday afternoon, he returned to TVB city wearing sunglasses and had a bandage on his 3 stitches. Pierre accepted an interview from the media back at TVB City. After the interview, approximately 4pm, he drove back to North Point where he resides. When Pierre arrive below the building where he lives, Sin Ho Ying (Master Sin) was seen crossing the street nearby. A large group of reporters charged forward to take pictures. At the time, Sin Ho Ying was on the phone and shook his head at the reporters, signaling them to stop taking pictures. Then he went into the subway to "hide".

HK$2000 bailed out, waiting for investigation

After Pierre got back home, the media encounters Master Sin once again, it turns out that he and Pierre are neighbors, Master Sin lived in the building a block away from Pierre, looks like they do have a lot of "fate"! Master Sin was asked if TVB and the police has contacted him? He said: "No". As for the police spokesperson expressed the night before (28th), the 53 year old male arrested suspect was temporarily released on a HK$2000 bail. He will have to report back to the police station next month.

Pierre sighs when mentioning relationship with Sin Ho Ying

Yesterdy afternoon, Pierre appeared in TVB's Department of Foreign Affairs, and personally provided an explanation to the media. When speaking of his relationship with Master Sin, he sighed: "Ahh! We have an abstract relationship. If he's a master or a friend, I don't know how to answer. After the incident, I have no feeling, I didn't feel unhappy. (You two sit down and talk about it?) Actually 2-3 years ago, I contacted him, but he didn't answer my calls. At the time, I wanted to fix the relationship and be on good terms....now if we are able to be friends or not, just leave it to fate. (After the incident, Master Sin uploaded a photo with him and Raymond Lam on Weibo like they had a good time?) I feel it's strange, don't know how to explain the feeling, but I cannot comment. (If he really does get charged, will you try to defend him?) I don't know how to answer, I called the police myself....this situation is often seen in movies/series, I've played a lawyer before, but something like this happening in real life to me, is really the first time. I'll consider when the time comes."

Worried about injury, may need skin grafting

In fact, Pierre is very worried about his injury, he will have to wait until next month when he follows up with his doctor to see if he needs to undergo skin grafting to remove the scar: "There's a large possibility, I now understand why the doctor prescribed so many medications for me, turns out it's all anesthetics. After the anesthetics wear out, I feel so much pain. Now I am constantly blinking and my facial muscles are feeling numb. I stopped working too, and even turned down Leung Choi Yuen's new series. There will always be jobs, but health is the most important." After the attack, Pierre called his manager first thing to notify TVB about the incident and let them arrange his future jobs and then he asked about his injury, Pierre said: "they told me it was pretty deep. (Rumored that love sparked between you and Toby Leung?) I know her boyfriend too. That night many people accompanied me to the hospital, I can't help it if the report is written like that."

Explains what happened at the karaoke

Also, yesterday Pierre accepted Eileen Cha's telephone interview and explained what happened that night: "I was celebrating with the cast and crew to Colorful World of Sister Fa at the karaoke. I was in the middle of singing when someone threw water on me from behind, I ran to the restroom to dry up. Once I came out, there was a glass bottle that flew at me. Then Master Sin punched me, luckily I was able to block with my arm. It was a huge confusion at the time, Raymond Lam and them all came in and everyone was not happy." As Sin Ho Ying used to be his master, Pierre responded: "We never did the tea ceremony, he told me I can just call him instructor, OK, instructor, master, whatever, if I go to yoga class and if it's not suitable for me I can still change classes right?" He frankly said that he thanks his girlfriend of 10 years, and expressed that they have plans to get married, just the date is not set yet.

TVB Director of Foreign Affairs (Tsang Sing Ming) expressed that as of now, no artist is to suffer any punishment until the entire situation is cleared. Virgina Lok also expressed that the Artist Department has not had a meeting on this issue yet, nor have they received a plead call from Sin Ho Ying.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét