23:05
0

Evergreen Mak mentioned his role as Fei Fan Gor in No Regrets being a hot topic, even producer Lee Tim Shing said that his role was really annoying in an interview. Evergreen laughed: "Nanct Wu saw this and told me about it, she said Tim Gor was yelling at me using foul language. I then explained to her that when I go out, the only phrase that is used to describe me is 'pok kai' (trip and fall on street). Actually this type of role, it's present in many companies. Fei Fan Gor really does deserve to 'pok kai'." (TN: "PK = pok kai)

A breakthrough role as Fei Fan Gor, does Evergreen have confidence for Best Supporting Male Character at the awards ceremony? He said: "Never thought about this, I also don't think my role was anything special, just Tim Gor's scripts were written well. I believe this series will be classic, so what I really want most is that this series gets the Most Popular Series award."


Source: Apple Daily

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét