06:14
0


Moses Chan attended a fashion event and was asked whether was there any company who approached him for undergarments event. He who was once a model said, "I've never tried before, I want to try too, but I have to keep my body in good shape." (Is there higher pay for undergarment model?) "Yes, we'll talk about that when I train until I build muscles, at least 8 to 16 packs." He was asked if he is building some muscles now, he did not dare to say much, "Now it's still single digit." (Only one?) " One three five lor!" He was also said to have gained some weight now, but this has brought him some luck, more acceptable to audiences, and said that during "Beyond Realm of Conscience" he weighed about 200 pounds.

Ella Koon was also asked if she has interest in lingerie events, she said, "I'm afraid it would affect the brand." She said that lingerie's requirement is there must be support, she said, "In order to support the chest area and the "pat pat", both must be firm and lifted." When asking her whether she purchased many sexy lingeries, she said, "No, too sexy, too much lace makes it difficult to match clothes."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét