19:48
0


Kate Tsui, Michael Tse, Sharon Kwok, Mr. Hong Kong William Chak and contestant of Miss Hong Kong Phoebe Pang attended a press conference for TVB Anniversary's special program (Shen Hai Xun Bao). Kate Tsui expressed that earlier before this she went to The Independent State of Papua New Guinea with Michael to film the program and saw the locals there were naked. She said the males had good body figures and said, " It's totally a dream place ,but, I'm afraid of cold so I did not dare to take off my clothes."

Last year Kate Tsui also filmed program for TVB's anniversary, this year she went to Papua New Guinea, she said, "Maybe my company knows I can go through all these, so they asked me to be the host, at first when I heard of the place I didn't even know where it is, I had to look for it in the map. Before going, I already prepared many mosquito repellent products, but on the second day my skin was already sensitive, maybe it was the water that wasn't clean, thankfully my condition wasn't serious, only my face was a little reddish, cosmetics could also conceal it." Kate who likes to eat chocolate said that this was her first time trying fresh cocoa beans, but actually the fresh beans are a little bitter and sweet.

Source: oriental daily
Translator: Eujean lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét