01:51
0


Miriam Yeung, Raymond Lam and Chrissie Chow's Perfect Wedding held it's premiere the night before. A group of TVB artists attended in support, including Mag Lam, Kate Tsui, Jeanette Leung, and Real Ting made a surprise appearance without his wife Miriam knowing.

Asked how he feels about seeing the kiss scenes between his wife and Raymond Lam? Real embarrassingly said: "Very special, a little strange. She (Miriam) performed very well, very relaxed. She doesn't know I came, perhaps scared to sit next to her, once I see the scene, I would look at her and I won't be able to focus on the movie." Real admitted that he won't go visit the set when his wife is shooting a kiss scene, felt that just watching it in the movie is better. Asked if he has a limit for his wife's performances? He joked: "I think it's better for her to shoot martial arts films instead."

Fung Shui Master Mak Ling Ling said that Miriam will have 3 kids in 2 years", frightening Miriam as she cried: "Master, how do you know my age?" At the premiere, Miriam also threw the flower bouquet to predict the results in the box office. About her wedding, she reveals that her husband is responsible for everything and joked that she's currently too skinny, worried that she won't be able to push her breast and won't even be able to push up the bones. However, she won't accept breast enhancement sponsors, she just hopes that her boss can give her a house as a wedding gift. She said: "He needs dowry too when his daughter marries."

Raymond was asked about his hopes for the box office, he said: "I never knew what the goal is for in the box office. (Get a raise?) I never know how much I'm worth, Virgina Lok feels that if the job is right, then just go do it. I am a newcomer in the film scene, so I will try my best."


Source: Oriental Daily

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét