00:29
0

Theresa Fu, Him Law and Kevin Cheng's rumored model girlfriend Jenny attended a fashion show at Hollywood plaza. Rumored couple Him and Theresa did the catwalk separately. Turns out that if want them to have some intimate interactions, prices are subject to discussion.

Asked Him and Theresa if there is a "couple team price? Theresa said: "I think there is this term, but I don't know if it's expensive. (More rumors, even more expensive?) You mean rumored with many people? I can't fo that! (Faithful?) I have always been faithful." Him was asked why he didn't hold onto his girlfriend? He said: "The organizers didn't request that, I already had my arm around her waist!" He joked and said that for every action he does, there is a different price. Both of them are satisfied with the price they received, so they don't mind kissing or hugging.

It was clearly seen at the event that Jenny was much taller than Theresa, but Him praised that Theresa's long legs are attractive, clearly his love only geared towards her. Then Theresa praised Him back: "Your (his chest) is the best! Every girl who comes near will lose!"

Model Jenny expressed that she's been stressing over work, her skin is not doing well and she has lost quite a bit of weight. Asked if she has kept in touch with Kevin Cheng? She said: "Yes through phone, we are friends." But when she learned that Kevin said they have no chance to develop a realtionship, she implied that Kevin is too old for her: "I am not disappointed, he is a lot older than me, I am afraid we may have communication problems."

Source: Oriental Daily

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét