18:25
0
The night before, Pierre Ngo, Christine Kuo and Samantha Ko attended a "Teeth Loving" event. In TVB anniversary series No Regrets, Pierre's acting has been praised, he frankly said that the role is hard to portray, so he feels encouraged by getting these praises. Last year he won "Most Improved Male Artist" at the TVB awards ceremony, he was asked if he wants to 'rise' and get "Best Supporting Male Character"? Pierre said: "Of course, but if I can make it into the nominations, then I'll think about it and also see who my opponents are. (Do you feel TVB is heavily promoting you?) TVB treats me well, giving me lots of opportunities. Earlier when I went on The Voice, and now I'm hosting, what I really want to do is sing a theme song."

Earlier Pierre, Wayne Lai and Fala Chen went to Kuala Lumper (Malaysia) to promote for No Regrets, the three of them played games and sang with the audience, they were well welcomed by the local fans there.

Also, Evergreen Mak was recording for a new cooking program on TVB, he plays "Fei Fan Gor" in No Regrets and has fairly good feedback. Evergreen admitted that his role is very annoying: "My role is not hard to portray, there are these types of boss-subordinate relationships in real life." He also revealed the storyline: "He (Evergreen's role) will also order Lau Sing (Wayne Lai) to go up to the mountains to investigate a case, then mess with his wife, he's a real jerk!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét