19:30
0

Kate Tsui and Soler attended the 14th tour of South China Sea Cycling Race press conference. Kate and Soler, along with Ella Koon, Eric Suen and Icy Wong were invited to design cycling jerseys for fundraising to the local environmental protection organization. Kate expressed that when she was 6, her dad forced her to learn cycling, once she got into an accident and crashed into a big rock, fortunately she only injured her legs and didn't scar her face.

Kate expressed that she read the news about Selina's third degree burn accident while filming an explosion scene in Shanghai. She felt unhappy and had to talk it over with a friend before she felt better. She explained: "When I was shooting new series Relic of an Emissary earlier, fire debris burnt my forehead. I was fortunate to not have any scars, so I totally understand how Selina feels. Though I don't know Selina, but I do spend my blessings to her."


Source: Mingpao
Translator: aZnangel@asianuniverse

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét