20:21
0
Charlene Choi (Ah Sa) and William Chan recently announced their 3 month relationship. She clarifies that both of them were single when they started dating. Though half a year ago, Ah Sa had suffer emotional pain due to her divorce, but because she found someone who truly loves her, she relaxes and accepts William's sincere love. Ah Sa accepted [Singtao] exclusive interview, expressing that she hopes to have more time to get a deeper understanding of one another and can be together with him until the very end of life.

The media speculated that Ah Sa and William had actually been together for a year, William's ex-girlfriend Angelababy also pointed out her suspicions online "You really believe they been together for 3 months?" which stirred up a large wave. But this time, Ah Sa isn't going to sit and wait for death, she clarifies: "I am not a love at first sight person, every relationship I had started out as friends. I have known William for several years, but in the past we weren't as close. It was only recently when we started working together more that we became good friends. When we started dating, we were both single. That moment we thought, we were extremely close in distance, then we eventually discovered that fate is actually very mysterious. Our birthdays is only 1 day apart, we work out in the same location, we also like the colors red and pink. We really do have a lot in common."

Admires his optimistic personality

No matter if it's the position in the entertainment circle, background or popularity, there is a gap in between Ah Sa and William. How can Ah Sa reduce the pressure on this "young sprouting" relationship? She said: "This matter is actually very unfair, I've been in the industry for 10 years, it's only 6 years for him. What I have now, I slowly accumulated it. How do we know he won't be like me if he had 10 years to accumulate? I like him as who he is, I don't care about his age, if he has money or his position. It is a feeling to like someone, as long as I like him, he likes me, then it works. If I don't like the person, no matter what he does, it won't touch me."

Ah Sa continued: "Though we have a gap, but the values are the same. I just want a person who loves me, is love and cherish. Not someone who just says it, but takes no action. William is a person who can do what he says. Although we only been together for a short period, whenever I want something, he will definitely be able to do it for me. Not anyone can do this! I feel that he can reduce my stress a lot, he is an optimistic person, this is what I admire him about."

Understands there's a difficult path in the future

Though William also encounters great pressure from this relationship, but Ah Sa said: "We knew this would happen, we already predicted all the problems that will come about and we are both relatively honest about it. We were already prepared that people will talk bad about us, but we will stay by each other's side providing mutual support, and won't let anything affect our relationship. I know, our path in the future won't be easy, but we will only choose to face it together. Rumors will stop a wise man, happiness is not granted by others, but is something we must fight for ourselves. The toughest moments, I have already gone through, now I stand here unaffected, just as long as I exist on this planet, there will be a turning point."

William had already announced that Ah Sa is his potential marriage partner, does Ah Sa have any expectations for this relationship? She said: "Of course let nature take its course. I also hope that one day I can marry him, but it's not that I don't have confidence for William, but I just got divorced, need some time to adapt. I hope I can be with him until the very end of life because Scorpios are always serious about their relationships, is a very extreme type of person. Can easily get completely into the relationship."

Already brought boyfriend to meet the parents

Asked if Ah Sa had broken through any mental gateway before getting together with William? She said: "First off, the problem is if we should announce or not? What happens when we do announce? Or what if we don't? William is 3 years younger than me, I know it's an odd sight to the public. Actually, our age gap is not too far, I am a very simple person, he was able to change me. In the past, I was a very stubborn person, I really mind how people think about me, but he is an optimistic person. There isn't anything more important to me than happiness now. If we don't announce it, then people will say we are lying. Even if we announce, there will still be people talking about us because last time I experienced it when I didn't announce my marriage, I learned a lesson from this. It proves that plan A is not the right way to go, so this time I really want to tell people that I'm dating. Actually hiding the relationship is very difficult, have to be careful in everything we do, we can't be together and go to places, so for this relationship I don't want to be like that anymore."

Was she worried fans won't accept? Ah Sa frankly said: "It's a different era now, Fans also hope that I find happiness, now that it's out, there's no problems. It was just the first day of the announcement, Fans were so surprised they almost couldn't accept, but after a few days with constant emerge of news, fans started to send me their blessings. I just want to do what I want to do, live a life that I want to live in. Choosing this path, I of course have to deal with the consequences."

Also, earlier in another TVB interview, Ah Sa reveals that she already brought William to meet her parents, Daddy Sa although did not comment too much, he still completely supported her, as long as she's happy.

Based on a survey of 50 citizens who participated. How would they describe the Ah Sa/William love?

1. Promotion Tactic: 38%
2. Two Lonely Hearts: 36%
3. An Ideal Couple: 10%
4. Other: 16%
____________________
Among the several "sister-brother love" in the entertainment circle, which one of these couples do citizens see will end up for the rest of their lives? [Singtao] did a survey and interviewed 50 citizens, asking them what they think of this "sister-brother love". The results are below:

1. 46% - Miriam Yeung & Real Ting
This married couple is 5 years apart. "Miriam and Mr. Ting's appearance in fact show a gap, looks more like older sister and younger brother. Fortunately, Miriam is always laughing, Mr. Ting looks older, pretty cool looking. This more or less pulls in the gap!"

2. 26% - Ada Choi & Max Zhang
Max is a year younger than Ada, fortunately his outer appearance looks manly enough. Even if sometimes Ada is dress more maturely, but this married couple are still matching. "It is most important that Max is good at kung fu and that he's often accompanying Ada to work, good sense of security. They do not look like siblings at all, but looks very loving."

3. 12% - Roy Chow & Ah Yu (Yu Chiu)

4. 18% - Other

Source: Singtao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét