20:02
0

May 2010, Amigo Chui allegedly assaulted hos model girlfriend Elizabeth Kwong, in the end he was able to avoid getting charged by signing a HK$5000 1 year probation. However, during the probation period, he gets into trouble again as he gets arrested for drunk-driving. Yesterday Amigo appeared at TVB City to explain the situation. Besides getting scold at by his family, TVB Executive Virgina Lok instructed that he must face the consequences.

Wearing a shirt and black framed glasses, Amigo was accompanied bt TVB Foreign Affairs director (Tsang Sing Ming) to meet the media. Amigo made a public apology for his drunk-driving offense. He then explained what happened and greatly regrets his carelessness. He overestimated himself.

Amigo frankly said that he is willing to face any punishment, he said: "For the meantime, I can still drive, but in the future even if I drank a little, I won't drive. So much has happened lately, I believe there will be different types of affects, but I will be responsible." He expressed that he will resume his jobs as normal, but does not know if he'll be affected in the long run.

Last night, SAmigo continued to host for Scoop as normal, he personally reported the news on his drunk-driving offense. He also apologized to the crew and viewers, he expressed that he really regrets his actions.

MC Jin sends his blessings

Replacing Amigo's hosting position for JSG, MC Jin heard about Amigo's drunk-driving offense and let out a "Wow". He said: "I don't know about the incident, I don't know what kind of reaction I should have. It's more important that no one was hurt." He said that he is not familiar with Amigo, but they do not greet one another when they meet, so hopes Amigo will be okay. Reporters said that there's no hope for Amigo to return to JSG, will MC Jin last as the host?

He said: "This is not related, thank you TVB for giving me this opportunity, I will put in the effort to do it, but I don't know how long I'll be hosting. In the future if TVB finds another host to replace me, I will accept it."


Source: Mingpao

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét