20:17
0

After Gillian Chung (Ah Gil) good sister Charlene Choi (Ah Sa) admitted to be dating William Chan, Ah Gil seems to have encountered some uncertainty in her love life. Last night, she suddenly expressed her feelings on Weibo. She talked about how she wants to be like Ah Sa, announcing a new romantic relationship. Ah Gil's most recent rumor is with musician Ben Chong and because of these rumors she gets in between Stephanie Cheng and Ben, causing a change in their relationship!

Ah Gil wrote on Weibo: "There are so many things I cannot control. If I don't say it, it does not mean I'm hidingit, but if I do say it does that mean there's no problem? I try hard to find a solution to every problem that happens to me, but who will let me continue to go on? I have never been upset with anyone, even during my toughest times, I hold a grateful heart. You treat me well is already surpassed what I expected. Even if I have no way of going on, I will not forget everything you have done for me."

Ah sa replies on Weibo: "Little Gil, there is a solution to very problem. Didn't I tell you several times, I'll always be by your side." Ah Gil replies back: "I know that you have always been by my side, but the issue has already happened, who can help me?"

Stephanie Cheng: No Feeling

On the night of the 11th, Stephanie appeared in Hong Kong Coliseum enjoying Miriam Yeung's concert. Asked if there is a change in her relationship? She said: "I have not seen the report. Ben and I have always been good friends and my producer. Nothing has changed." Asked if Ah Gil and Ben are together? Stephanie expressed that she does not know and it does not matter. Stephanie is currently single and won't be awkward if she sees Ben. Ben is still her music album producer. Stephanie said: "If I see him and Ah Gil together, I won't have any feeling."
Source: ent.sinchew-i.com

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét