21:03
0

Moses Chan and Bernice Liu who often show their love publicly, yesterday Bernice suddenly asked Moses if he would get married. Moses said that he might just get married tomorrow.

The rumoured couple Moses and Bernice attended Armani Exchange's 2010 autumn-winter event. Regarding singer William Chan and Charlene Choi's publicly announced relationship (Chan-Choi relationship), they were asked if they would announce (Chan-Liu relationship)? Moses acted dumb and asked if the Chan-Choi relationship was real. About artistes publicly announcing their relationship, Bernice said, "It's nothing got to do with being an artist or not, it's whether they personally want to publicly announce it, it's just like when my sister first dated, because it wasn't stable yet, so she didn't tell my family yet, until she was comfortable then she told." (You both will tell when you're more comfortable?) "When I was dating in my younger days, I didn't tell immediately after I dated, I only tell when I dated longer." (You both dated for long?) "We have been collaborating partners for a long time."

Moses pointed that he has been keeping low profile, he would talk lesser about love, hopefully to keep some space, he said, "It's very important to respect, it's very nice to mix around with some people, like to share with people, if you ask me, I like to keep a low profile." (Will only announce when it comes to marriage?) "I won't purposely talk about it, but it's not that I won't tell too." Bernice suddenly asked Moses, "Would you get married?" Moses said, "Maybe I'll get married tomorrow, it's not the trend to plan for marriage now, the trend now is to get married right away."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét