01:18
0

Yesterday Charmaine Sheh was a guest at the Mainland real estate investment seminar. In the last year, she has been actively shooting series and has made lots of profits, Charmaine said that she does not know about stocks, so she doesn't dare to recklessly make those investments. The only investments she does is on property because it's most stabled. She happily said: "Since the housing prices are high now, I already sold all my properties, and I am impressed with the profits." Becomes a little rich lady, Chamaine has never lost a dime since she started in property investment, once she earns a few ten thousands, then she sells them and leaves. Reporters teased and called her the "God of Property".

She also mentions how she just came back from shooting ads in Guangzhou and saw that the local estates are developing pretty well. Because of this, she thought about investing in Mainland as well, she said: "After my make-up and hair stylist went to see the homes there, they said it was really pretty. Just half the price of what we pay in HK, you can get a bigger and better place with beautiful scenery. Also, the urban planning and transportation is good too. I hope that I can have time to go and have a look for myself." Asked if she feels that the best investment is finding a good husband? She laughed: "No buying property is the best! Because the house won't change, but people can change."

Speaking of the TVB Anniversary celebration and awards held next month, depending on Can't Buy Me Love, Charmaine is the hot favourite for this year's TV Queen award. However, she expressed that she may not be able to attend. Charmaine said: "Because mid-next month I'm heading to Wuxi with Bobby Au Yeung to shoot a new drama, I signed 70 days with them, so I'll be there for more than 2 months. I may not be able to attend the awards ceremony, I will have to see if the cre will let me go or not." About the TVB Lighting Ceremony today, Charmaine expressed that she will be wearing her own beautiful clothing: "I'll look pretty casual and stylish, so I can take beautiful pictures Ah Sir (Sir Run Run)."


Source: Mingpao

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét