01:38
0




This year's Miss Hong Kong winners Toby Chan, Sammi Cheng, Lisa Chong and Miss Photogenic Crystal Li accepted their awards at the travel agency. After the rumors of Toby and the travel agency's young master (Jason), he still helped her film clips. As to the MHK results accused of being a cheat, Toby said: "Jason is not my rumored boyfriend, I believe the judges has justice. (He's especially good to you?) Don't feel it. (Feel awkward seeing him?) No, not anything, no need to avoid." She frankly said that her boyfriend currently in Mainland was questioned by friends, she said: "He told me it's really funny, but we have 100% mutual support. We both know what we are thinking. (Does he feel proud for you?) He is of course happy for me, his family is even happier than him."

As for Jason who seem to purposely avoid Toby during the group picture, he was asked if he minds the rumors. He said: "I don't mind, it's just a rumor. She deserves her winning title. (She has a boyfriend, are you disappointed?) Many are disappointed, but I am not."

Neitzens said that Toby Chan looking like Yu Mo and the Hong Kong pork chop. Towards this she said: "I have noticed the comments, there are good and bad criticisms online, but I will not be unhappy because of these things. I will face them in a positive manner and improve. Perhaps in some angles, my mouth looks like hers. This is not a problem, it's not negative news, the description is interesting, my family thought it was funny too.

Source: Oriental Daily

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét