18:06
0


It was the 5th time for Charlene Choi to appear as Adidas' ambassador. In the advertisements, Charlene had many different styles, and also did some movements such as boxing and kicking. To make her actions look more professional, they specially invited a gym instructor from Australia, Paolo Gimenez to guide her in her actions. Their photographer was Richard Ramos, from Spain.

This time Charlene took up a big challenge. Her actions were getting more complicated, she joked and said, "Filming their advertisement feels like participating in a yearly exercising event, running, jumping, lifting legs up all at once, it's the most healthy day of the year." Under the supervision of her trainer, Ah Sa managed to perform the most beautiful stunt within a short time, successfully finished the challenging pose, she said, “I also feel that I'm quite good, I didn't expect it too. Seeing myself doing some kicking stunts, I felt like Bruce Lee was possessing me."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét