20:26
0
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5507700179290438610" />




(William Chak, Li Yang Gong)




(Pak Kin Yan, Nicholas Ooi)


(35 year old Lau Chi Wai)



The Mr. Hong Kong Contest 2010 is held tonight (8/21, 8:30PM HKT). Due to the numerous belittling men complaints, TVB decided to change the stage design that prevents the female judges from touching the male contestants. This year the female judges will have to watch from a distance and cannot reach out to have any body contact with the men. However, Christine Ng who has always had an 'outstanding' performance in the previous Mr. Hong Kong, wasn't affected by the new regulations because this year she's one of the MCs. She'll be on stage with the male contestants and will be able to have body contact with them.

Meanwhile, yesterday the contestants were doing the swimwear rehearsal. #10 William Chak's 40 inch chest and thick belly hair was the main focus, he frankly said that he does not mind letting the MC Christine Ng touch him.

William Chak was asked if he had confidence to win this year? He said: "Try my best! I support (#5) Pak Kin Yan, he's pretty good in talent, speech and body figure." Asked if he minds if Christine Ng touches him? He said: "Just to boost up the atmosphere, I don't mind. Actually they all really don't do anything to us." Pak Kin Yan expressed that he's nervous and getting praised by William, he praises back that William is popular, skillful and has an average body figure. "We both are performing dance, but I am already a performer, I'm already adapted to performing in front of a group of people. So there is an advantage there, I have confidence that I will win!"

(#3) Nicholas Ooi did not have the body figure or the thick body hair. He said: "Before coming on stage, I took some time off to train. Within a month, I went from a 34 inch chest to 35 inches, I'm quite satisfied." When asked compared to the other contestants, does he look like a kid? Nicholas said: "That's cute then! My mom also praises me, forget about the handsome guy path! I'll go down a different path. As for losing out on the body hair too, have to ask his father this question. No body hair, can't blame anyone. If have body hair and small body figure, then it'll look ugly, I can't accept that either."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét