02:06
0

Yesterday Liza Wang (Ah Jeh) arrived at Metro radio for Nancy Sit's interview. Ah Jeh reveals on Wednesday she'll be going to the Shanghai Expo for a Cantonese opera performance. Then she'll repeat the performance back in Hong Kong in the 5 show Tak Ling and Empress Dowager. Ah Jeh said: "I bought an office building recently, so I can be more concentrated and also have my own rehearsal room. Don't need to rent a room to rehearse anymore. (Was the price high?) If it's necessary, I don't feel it's expensive nor is it consider a big investment. The area is about 1,600 ft and I'm a bit regretful that I didn't buy this earlier."

Ah Jeh expressed that in October she'll be going to Canada with Law Kar Ying, Michelle Yim and Albert Au for a 4 night charity show. She guesses the TVB anniversary will already be over by the time she gets back. Regarding to the new season recording for Fun with Liza and Gods, Ah Jeh laughs: "I almost forgot. I have a Cantonese opera to do in December. Actually it's not just me that is busy, Wong Cho Lam and the other two Gods are also very busy. It is hard for us to set a date. (Did Kar Ying Gor complain that they see each other less?) He's busier than me, often filming in Mainland."

Source: Mingpao

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét