20:34
0
Yesterday Niki Chow attended a magazine award ceremony and was named the Good Taste Award. She expressed that what she really wants to do is to move to Japan and away from the busy life. She smiled: "Only if you have money can you live an excellent life, but my mom said that a man may not necessary be with you forever, so the best is to work hard to earn my own money." She already bought a house for her parents, hopefully she'll be able to buy one for herself in the future: "The housing prices are so high now, so I convinced my mom to sell now."

Currently living with her parents, Niki hopes to live alone, asked if it's because it's not convenient to bring a boyfriend home when her parents are there? She laughed: "Yes! I am just saying that in the future if I meet a boyfriend, it's not convenient."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét