01:36
0



Raymond Lam's new released album had very good response. He also filmed kissing scenes with both seniors, Joey Yung and Charlene Choi (Ah Sa). Joey Yung expressed that there was not enough feel, however Ah Sa sweetly said, "It was so good! Really No.1!"

Raymond Lam, Joey Yung, Ah Sa and Wong Cho Lam's new EEG series, (Emerald Pearl) revolved around 4-angled-love. Joey Yung and Ah Sa both had kissing scenes with Raymond Lam in the film. Ah Sa who has a lot of experience in kissing scenes was asked if Raymond was nice to kiss? Her expression showed she enjoyed and said, "It was so good! Really No.1, I have never had such a good one!" On the contrary, Joey said that she only had a very mild one, no wonder she was disappointed saying, "I couldn't feel if it was nice to kiss, because there was too little to feel, the funniest thing was I had to be still, cannot close my mouth when I kissed, so afraid that my saliva would leak on him, next time I'd better kiss Cho Lam." (The height is not compatible!) "Then I'll carry him la! Haha!"

Regarding the news about EEG's executive Ng Yu saying that (Emerald Pearl) might stand a chance to be nominated in the film awards next year, the three of them were asked if they have confidence? Didn't expect that Raymond Lam would forget that he once acted in (Bie Lian) 9 years ago and said that he's new in the film industry. Ah Sa and Joey who laughed aloud said, "Now what, film industry's "evergreen"!" Ah Sa shook her head and said, "I really can't help you." Raymond who knew that he said the wrong thing could only laugh to conceal.

Joey Yung who last acted in Crazy n' The City 6 years ago expressed she hoped that this chance would allow everyone start to know her in the film industry again, "I haven't been filming for a long time, that was why when I filmed I was so nervous and scared, afraid that I'll bring trouble to the team, thankfully after filming I saw the results were quite good, and there was also Movie Queen Ah Sa to teach me!"

Ah Sa also expressed that she and Cho Lam have known each other for years. This time they had a chance to collaborate in the film, moreover there were Raymond Lam and Cho Lam, and few other young people which made filming much more fun. They were asked if they have confidence on ticket sales? Joey Yung joked by saying, "I'm afraid it'll be better than Toy Story 3! I've set a high target, but the film will also be aired in Mainland, so I'm quite confident too."

Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét