02:37
0


Pop music queen Joey Yung is currently preparing for her upcoming Hong Kong Coliseum concert NOKIA JOEY YUNG NUMBER 6 CONCERT occuring on November 20-23, a total of 4 nights. Joey expressed that this time the "Number 6" is her concert theme. She said: "My birthday is on June 16th, so the number 6 is my lucky number. Also, this time it is my 6th time having a concert in HK Coliseum since my debut. It's really all six, six and more to come!"

Posters Everywhere

To welcome this concert, Joey is putting a lot of effort into her design. She appeared with a white snowy modern girl look for the shooting of the concert poster. Her eye shadow, eyebrows and lips are deliberately made with white male-up, making it a white elegance. Joey said: "From the start I was really worried about the design, was afraid that people will think I look like I don't have any spirit. But later when the photos came out, the results weren't too bad. Now there are my posters everywhere, this snow girl can also help people cure some of the heat going on right now."

Internal pre-sales are all full

Today the concert tickets are officially out for pre-order via credit cards, but turns out that internal pre-sales are already passes the quota and is full. Looks like Joey really does have to add more shows. Joey said: "Seeing such a heated response from everyone, I am happy too. It's really good encouragement for me to do my best. I am currently starting to train myself, hope I will be able to handle more shows. (Want to break the 10 show record?) Well will have to rely on all of your feedback, I do want to challenge the record too."

Source: Oriental Daily

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét