01:08
0

Jessica Hsuan, Myolie Wu and Sunny Chan attended the blessing ceremony for TVB new costume drama The King and the Phoenixes. In the series, Jessica and Myolie do everything they can to win favor from the King, but behind-the-scenes they are having enjoyable collaboration. Jessica said: "I get bullied by Myolie in the series, so I harm other people to protect myself. It's quite realistic, being able to film a drama like this, I have no regrets in life." Jessica admits that when she sees her four-word-phrase lines, she gets a headache: "I don't 100% understand my lines and can't really act into a deeper level. Luckily there was Sunny who directed Myolie and I the whole time. I am learning how to act in all over again." Although the story to Phoenixes is similar to War and Beauty and Beyond the Realm of Conscience, Jessica is not afraid of being compared: "I'm not afraid, I never though about that topic, worry about myself first! I also didn't watch those two series."

Playing as the evil empress, Myolie is currently working hard on practicing her vicious eye expressions. She said: "Sometimes I practice so much I feel like throwing up! (Ask Bosco Wong to help you practice?) I practice in front of the mirror. This series, sometimes can get really emotional, I am also afraid I'll go crazy too, so I often try to rest more. (Are you afraid that people will compare you and Tavia Yeung?) Comparison is good competition, that's how there is improvement."

Source: Oriental Daily

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét