16:26
0



Almost every Siu Sang that has collaborated with Charmaine Sheh has got rumours with her, but she seemed to have no fate with Raymond Lam. The both of them would collaborate again in their new series and Raymond Lam hoped that the rumours would help to prove his charm. Ah Sheh said that she doesn't dare to dislike Raymond.

Charmaine Sheh, Raymond Lam, and Toby Leung attended the praying ceremony for Colorful Life of Sister Fa yesterday. In the series, Ah Sheh plays the role of a 10 years old mental disabled person. She had to cut her hair short and looked like she was mentally disabled. She also went to the school for mental disabled kids to interact with the children to learn more. In every series that Ah Sheh films, there would be rumours with the actor, however in her previous collaboration with Raymond Lam in Drive of Life, there was no rumours about them. Raymond joked and said, " Before this I collaborated with her, but she was rumoured with someone else, I really need to examine myself again, maybe I'm not charming enough, there should be rumours in this series la!" Ah Sheh explained that it was the media's problem that she and Raymond did not have rumours, "It's good that there wasn't any rumours!" (Are you afraid that there will be rumours saying you dislike Raymond?) "Why would I dislike Prince Fung? We have collaborated a lot and knew each other for a long time, most important is we collaborated well."

There was hope for Raymond Lam to get the TV King award, but unfortunately his new series ( Growing Through Life) did not receive good ratings, he expressed that he was abit disappointed, " Disappointed of course, I took 5 months to film this series, I also had to prepare for concert, it was quite tough filming it, I feel there's unfamiliar Mainland artists, Mainland also broadcasted the series earlier than us so it affects the ratings as well." ( Affecting you in competing for TV King?) "Don't start this too fast la! Don't start this on me again. Every year I don't know what should I say, I really want to concentrate on my own work." (Feel pressured?) "Concentrate too much on TV King I'm afraid you all would be bored."

Besides this, although Can't Buy Me love received good ratings, Ah Sheh said that because of the Manila's incident, everyone was not in the mood to celebrate, and Phillipine's mourning cannot compensate anything! She hopes that Can't Buy me Love would bring joy and comfort to audiences.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét