18:30
0

Yesterday, Michelle Yim and Susan was at the radio station promoting their collaboration in releasing 2 new books. They expressed the release of this book is mainly for fund raising for charity purposes. One of the books, ( Life's Beautiful Lesson) shares about their experiences in their lives.

Michelle was asked if she mentioned about the time when Wan Lo was hospitalized, she said, " This book was prepared over more than a year, that's why this time I didn't write about that!" When mentioning about the hospital chasing after Wan Chi Keung's personal representative for 630,000 of medical fees, it seemed that Michelle saw the question coming, she smiled and said, "I knew that you would ask about this. Everyone knows that I'm a responsible person, I have done what I should. I hope that everyone would not disturb his family members, give them some peace."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét