03:11
0

Yesterday, Stephy Tang returned to Hong Kong from Kun Ming to attend a children event. When mentioning about rumoured boyfriend Alex Fong who was filming together with her at Kun Ming, she was asked if there was any progress in their relationship? Stephy said, " Har? We are very busy, we can't play! We have many scenes together too, there's quite a lot of time for us to gather, but it's not just the both of us!" She also praised that the crews really took good care of them, " They know that I'm not used to using public toilets, they purposely prepared a personal toilet for me, Alex doesn't even have it!" (Lend him use?) "It's very convenient for guys to go to toilet, if he really needs it for "big business", I can let him use too."

Besides this, there was also many comments regarding Cookies' poor performance at concert, Stephy strongly supported her "sisters" and explained why did she not send any flowers, "I wasn't around already even before the concert started, I forgot about it, but I did send SMS to them!"

Source: The Sun
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét