20:56
0

Christine Kuo, Skye Chan and Tat Dik attended a promotional event for Gala Spectacular 2010 at Metro City yesterday. Christine revealed that she will be an ambassador for a slimming advertisement and said that she would not mind wearing swimming suit for the advertisement, " If the results are good I wouldn't mind wearing swimming suit to film the advertisement. Later I'll be doing promotions for Miss Chinese International Pageant, October I'll have to start filming series, that's why I'll have to cut down on my food and red wine. I really like drinking red wine, but once I drink I'll have edema." (Slimming would lead to smaller chest?) "I think that's for sure, but girls like to be beautiful, hope I won't be too skinny!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét