23:54
0

(Miriam Yeung's moment of slience)


8 Hong Kong tourist were killed in the Philippines from a hijacked tour bus. Hong Kong, Taiwan and China artists all express their pain for the lost innocent lives. Some artists canceled promotions, events and held a moment of silence in respect.

Shawn Yue couldn't sleep because of the tragedy. He saw the news at 6 am in the morning and felt very angered of the Police's confusion in their operation. The bus door needs to be "pushed" and not "pulled."

Miriam Yeung felt shocked and grief over the incident. When she found out, her company decided to hold a moment of silence before the press conference and all artists are to wear black to mourn for the lost lives. Miriam felt fustrated and sad, she did not understand why the gunman was so heartless to kill the innocent. She hopes the victims' family can stay strong. The people of Hong Kong will support them, it necessary, she can give a helping hand. Life is short, cherish your loved ones.

Sammi Cheng: "Can't sleep! A real tragedy swallowing us. Swallowing up all Hong Kong citizens! Praying for the injured and the hospitals working hard to save lives! Sending out the most positive strength! Keep going! Keep going! Keep going!"

Charlene Choi: "Last night, I did not sleep well...kept tossing and turning. At 3am, I forced myself to sleep... 5 minutes later I woke up again... after seeing the news, I just felt so much pain for those who lost their lives innocently and the injured. As an outsider, I feel pain.. I believe the witnesses are 100 million more times in pain... really hope the nightmare can disappear soon for them... As for us, we have to really cherish our own lives!"

Edmond Leung: "I really haven't let down a tear for many years, but today I woke up and read the paper like usual and I really couldn't hold it in."

Steven Ma: "I just watched many news clips. Grief? Not even! Is disgusted! I am disgusted because of just 1 person's fault causes everyone to be buried with him! Everyone buried? Where is the source? Who is responsible? Nonesense, really nonesense! How to handle such terrifying situation, know how? Don't know how? Then please don't act recklessly! Why must take others' valuable lives to prove your incompetence? Even if the victims are gone! I will still ask my country to help us get our justice back! Of course, I don't hope that a tragedy become a racial confrontation, but an explanation? Absolutely cannot avoid it!

Joey Yung attended Metro Radio for recording, but canceled the media interview that was suppose to occur after. The media contacted Joey by phone and she admitted the incident has cause a big impact to her: "Today I don't want to do interviews or promotions. I feel it's a little weird, I'm not in a very good mood. So pitiful! Feel so much grief for them, hard to believe they were tortured in the nus for 11 hours, it is really painful! Because the gunman wanted to prove his innocence and just sacrificed so many innocent lives like that. Not only was he unable to help himself clear the charges, now that he's caused so many other deaths, it is bigger crime! I send my deepest condolence to the victims' families. I hope they will recover soon, the incident is the past, the people of Hong Kong will support them."

Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily










0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét