22:35
0

Linda Chung attended an event for Wii Fit in her sports attire yesterday. She did yoga using the electronic training game and expressed that she exercises often by playing training games at home. She was asked if she always accompanies her boyfriend to play games, she laughed and said, "I still accompany my friends play, guys prefer playing games."

After the final session of Raymond Lam's concert, he accepted an interview and responded coldly when asked about his relationship with Linda, Linda honestly admitted that the both of them seldom keep in touch, "Everyone is busy, I want to do better in filming and singing." (Why didn't you watch his concert?) "He did give me a ticket, but I had something to do so I couldn't attend, I did send flowers."
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét