18:30
0
Elena Kong's popularity has increased due to playing the role "Angela Auntie" in TVB series (Beauty Knows No Pain). Yesterday evening Elena and boyfriend Ng Kwan Cheung attended their friend Kennes Yiu's Charity festival. Elena stated that (Beauty Knows No Pain) is the highest rating series of her career to date. She has finally felt the power of a big TV Channel. She laughed "I have certainly broken my record. When I'm out the public don't call me Angela but rather Auntie. Many fans praised that although my role in the series is annoying it's kind of cute too. I know many people watch each episode online but I would ask the office ladies to watch it on TV instead". Boyfriend Ng Kwan Cheung who was beside joked that he was quite shocked to see her figure in the series. Elena replied "Even my mom asked me if I used a substitute".

Source: On.cc 07/08/2010
Translated by: Matchbox @ http://www.illusive-serenity.co.cc

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét