14:38
0
To celebrate Vivian Chow in the industry for 25 years anniversary, for the next two days, Vivian will be in concert. She has invited one of her friends of many years and Japanese song writer and singer Yoshie Kashiwabara as a special guest at her concerts. Vivian is very grateful that Yoshie is still going to perform at her show after the tragedy in Japan. Vivian expressed: “I am very grateful that she is still willing to come over and be my special guest as what is happening back in Japan must have been painful suffering for her.”

With the Japan disaster and other victims of natural disasters around the world, Vivian has decided to auction 1000 of her new EP to help raise funds for the relief funds. In addition, all the proceeds from her anniversary souvenirs will be donate to charity. Vivian added: “Every time I see news and clips about people caught in these disasters, I feel so upset. I hope to do my little bit to help.”

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated By: Elvina Chang @ TVB News World

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét