00:57
0
Yesterday Moses Chan attended the Mercedes-Benz Hong Kong Derby Competition 2011 event in the racecourse in Sha Tin. He expressed that he has interest in the rewards, and hopes that in the future he'll have the opportunity to be a horse owner. However, his priority goal now is to open a Coffee Shop.

When reporters mentioned Raymond Lam and Mavis Pan's intimate photos exposed, Moses strongly supported Raymond that couples taking intimate photos is normal. He said : "This issue is between the two of them, not sure of for whatever reason it was leaked out in public. I think worrying about their relationship being exposed is more important than the photos. The photos are taken when they were together, it is their memories. I personally do not mind taking intimate photos either, even kisses I can do. I won't strip naked and take photos though."

Moses said that there is no need to take away the partner's camera to avoid being stolen. He is also feeling pity for Raymond and comforted him by telling him: "Seeing the pictures, I see he's even handsome when he sleeps! I admire his attitude when responding to the incident and what is so strange about taking these types of photos if they were together before?" Moses said that he is a normal person, implying that he has taken these types of photos with his ex-girlfriend. Reporters teased and asked if he's worried that Bernice Liu may carelessly leak out their intimate photos? He laughed out loud: "I won't respond to the past, nor do I know about her business. But I already deleted my photos from before, my memories are kept in the brain."

TVB Siu Sang and FaDans are leaving TVB, Moses expressed that he still has a contract with TVB and no one has approached him. He said directly that the main focus is not on the benefits of fortunes, but rather the collaboration and relationship. As for Charmaine Sheh leaving to the Mainland market, he praised that she's a very good partner, and it's a pity that they had no fate to shoot Can't Buy Me Love 2.

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét