20:07
0


Yesterday Raymond Lam attended the Hong Kong International TV and Film Festival and expressed that he has not recovered from the 'bed photo' exposure yet. Regarding the new rumors that started online yesterday that he secretly met with a Mainland female host at a hotel, Raymond said: "Don't mess with me again. Of course not, that day after we completed the interview, we went to have dinner together with the staff. I knew there were some people taking pictures from a distance. I am very sensitive now, feel very disappointed just hearing it."

Will he reduce his jobs in Mainland due to this incident? He said he wants to focus on the Mainland market for the next few years because his Mandarin album just started: "No choice, just following what TVB scheduled me for. What's important is that people can see that I'm really taking my work seriously."

Virgina Lok was asked if she will tell her artists to be more careful in Mainland? She laughed: "Not artists, warning for the men. (Mavis Pan seem to have came out!) Then come out! (Did Raymond take her to see you?) Yes, didn't slip in my eye. (Do you believe she's using Raymond as a bridge?) I am not answering, after all there wasn't a slip in my eye. (So she is good?) I cannot answer, but I have always encouraged Raymond to date."

Also at the scene, Moses Chan was asked if he'll take pictures without thinking? "In fact there's nothing wrong with the pictures, very normal! I won't stop taking pictures just because I'm afraid they'll get leaked." When the media mentioned Bernice Liu, he joked and said she is a past girlfriend.


Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét