18:58
0
Since the exposure of bed photos with “Little Shu Qi” Mavis Pan Shuangshuang, Raymond Lam Fung admitted that the pair dated for several months. In a Commercial Radio interview, Raymond said he was uncertain in dealing with his emotions in light of the current situation. Although deeply hurt, he did not want to pursue the incident further. He will regard it as promotion for his new Mandarin album, The First Time "第一次".

Promoting his new Mandarin album in China earlier, Raymond fell ill and his voice was hoarse. He never thought that his past relationship with Mavis would be revealed in such a manner. “I will not take the initiative to discuss my relationship, but will not deny it if it were discovered. I do not know which emotions to use in addressing the situation. Mavis and I dated for several months. About one or two months ago, we broke up. We never discussed formally breaking up, but I think we both understood the feelings and the situation became clear slowly.”

Aside from falling in love with Mavis’ physical appearance, Raymond also liked the fact that she treated her friends very well. “However, we had some communication problems. A woman needs her boyfriend by her side. My work is very busy and stressful. I do not want dating to affect my work performance. I want to concentrate on work.”

In the past, Mavis was frequently afraid to take photos together with Raymond, since they might affect him. Referencing their dating photos together, Raymond explained, “Taking photos together was a normal activity for a dating couple. She was more afraid to take photos than I was. She thought too much about the issue. After we discussed the matter for sometime, she started taking photos. This was a normal thing, but I can not believe the situation turned out like this.” (Was Raymond aware that Mavis took bed photos too?) “I did not know that photos were taken in my sleep. After work, I was exhausted and fell asleep.”

Will Raymond pursue the exposure of the bed photos further [with Mavis]? “Since our break-up, we have not remained in contact. After the photos were revealed, I did not call her either. Although we had some arguments while dating, this is a matter between the two of us and [the bed photos] should not be revealed. I do not understand why she did that. We were dating after all. I still can not accept what happened.”

Raymond was deeply hurt by the bed photos scandal. At one time, he had intended to develop the relationship with Mavis seriously. However, his work schedule did not allow adequate time to maintain the relationship. “I thought about developing the relationship seriously, never thinking it would turn out like this!”

Raymond added, “TVB and Ms. Virginia Lok Yi Ling discussed the matter with me. While I was dating Mavis, my friends told me to pay more careful attention. At the time, I didn’t think there was a problem. However , who knew that something did happen for ‘The First Time?’ Raymond smiled wryly and said that the bed photos incident can be considered as promotion for his Mandarin album, The First Time.

Source: Commercial Radio Interactive
Translated by: JayneStars

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét