20:11
0


Carol Cheng (Do Do) was recording for TVB game show All Star Glam Exam last night. She became the first artist to get a perfect in the 8 camera pose game and is now crown the Pose Queen. Do Do said that she rare goes on game shows: "This time I agreed to be a guest because I collaborated with the behind-the-scenes crew happily and also I've known Grasshopper for a very long time. The most important is the program is very glamorous, won't get dirty, so it suits me well." When speaking of the artists being part of a disaster donation event for the Japan earthquake, Do Do said: "I have not received a notice yet, but I do hope to be part of it."

During the pose game, Grasshopper took Raymond Lam's bed photos to joke with, they said: "It's not Chok look anymore, it's the Chok sleeping look." Remus Choy was dressed in a Japanese outfit, he expressed he hopes the Japanese are safe and sound now and can recover soon.


Source: Mingpao
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét