19:58
0


TVB new series Detective Liza and Gods held it's blessing ceremony today. The cast including Liza Wang, Wong Cho Lam, Johnson Lee, Louis Yuen, Eileen Yeow and Ella Koon attended. Liza appeared in a bright yellow sixties outfit with dazzling eyes. She said: "In the new series, I have many different costumes, today I'm going out to meet with a client. Every episode, I have different costume." In her sixties outfit, Liza feels that she went back 20 years ago, she said: "Back then, I just debuted and I was dressed like this. It really gives me a lot of feeling, although it's not the same now that I wear it again because I gained weight, but that time I was really skinny, like the current Charmaine Sheh!"

Currently pregnant and appeared with a big belly, Eileen is expected to due late June. She joked and said that she doesn't want to have a premature birth, because she's only free late June. If her baby is born prematurely, then she won't know what to do. Eileen exposes that earlier if she didn't have to work, she would remain at home, and often felt trapped, so she'll get unhappy and cry. She said: "My boyfriend knows that I'm only happy when I have work to do. For maternal leave, I'm prepared for 2 before, 8 after. After birth, I will quickly contact TVB to have work scheduled." Eileen expressed that she has not brought baby things yet, but is very happy to have sponsors, like baby clothing and baby cars. However, there aren't any sponsors for baby milk or diapers yet.


Source: Singtao, Mimgpao, Apple Daily
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét