17:19
0
Kate Tsui seemed to care for her looks than taking care of herself. She chose to wear 4 inch heels when filming new TVB series ‘Forensic Hero 3’ As a result, there was movement in her lumbar vertebra lower pelvis which gave Kate excruciating pain. Yesterday, Kate went to see the doctor and missed the Miss Hong Kong event, but she returned to filming that night. Kate said: “Two years ago i hurt my lower back as well. The day before, I developed pain in my waist and then later my left leg had the pain. I thought it was just old symptoms. Later I found that my pelvis lumbar vertebra shifted. I have done massages and acupuncture and the doctor advised me to rest. However I have 2 series to film now and stopping will affect both series. I will bear with the pain and continue filming!”

Even though Kate is suffering from pain in the lower vertebra, she laughed: “I feel like an old lady, when the weather is bad, I feel pulling pain on my lower back. I blame myself for not curing old wounds, now I am paying for it in pain and even curing it now will take a long process and attention. I worry that no-one want me as their wife!”

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated By: Elvina Chang @ TVB News World

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét