23:03
0


Eason Chan and Michelle Bai play a pair that are secretly married in new film Secretly Married Couple. On their first collaboration, they already had to do a wedding scene on the first day of shooting. Eason asked for the pictures to have a bickering couple and did over 100 amusing expressions and poses. Michelle just blushed and appeared embarrassed.

At first, Director Patrick Kong thought that there was a problem with Michelle's makeup. After asking her, he found out that Michelle was in fact a fan of Eason and excitedly said like a little fan: "I have always loved Eason's movies, listening to his music and hoped to work with him one day. When I was going to be playing his wife in this film, I was so happy I couldn't sleep. Just now I already tried my best to calm my emotions, but I naturally blushed and couldn't control it."

Source: Mingpao
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét